Saturday, August 15, 2015

Back to School ..... And Being Busy

Wow, I haven't written anything in awhile. It's been a crazy couple of weeks here! We've been getting ready to head back to school and getting ready for our exchange student. Does anyone else feel like they're running around like crazy?

We had our first teacher development days last week. Lots and lots of information in a very short amount of time. I found out that I'm now working in all three of our schools this year (High school, middle school, and elementary). This means that I'm going to be doing a lot of work! For those of you who don't know, I teach Spanish to middle and high school and I teach computers to elementary. I also found out that my class sizes jumped up a bunch this year! I'm really excited. I have spent a lot of time in my room lately. I keep seeing all these adorable classroom reveals. I wish mine was that cute, but since I have 2nd grade through 12th grade I have to keep it toned down a little. High schoolers don't think it's all that cute, Lol. Here's a before picture


We've also spent some time with family! We were trying to get as much fun time in as we could. This is from Six Flags. We try to go as often as we can.


Lastly, we've been getting ready for our exchange student. This is our first year having one and I was really nervous! I think it's going to be an amazing experience for all of us though. This was us yesterday at about 7:30 in the morning impatiently waiting!


This was yesterday afternoon! We wanted to make sure that his first meal gave him a real taste of St. Louis so we took him to Imo's Pizza. I think we're going to have a great year!


Hopefully everyone is having a wonderful start to their school year too


Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment